Tuesday 17 July 2018

MIXED MEDIA ART - SHINE BRIGHTLY

                                                            SHINE BRIGHTLY
                                                                         Hello friends,
                                                priya again, hope you all doing well,
today I have mixed media project to share with you all which is really close to my art..
 You'll find full tutorial on my YouTube channel (link at the end of the post)
here is glimpse of my project :-






So if you wanna see how I put all this together, I have the full tutorial on my YouTube channel.

These are the products I've used in this project:
List of supplies:-
 Craftangles Stencils- fish net and leafy way
Pattern Paper - Craftangles ‘Felicity paper’
Art spray - Ruby red from craftangle
Spray - Lindy’s moon shadow mist
Golden embossing powder from Ranger
Modelling paste from monte marte
Flowers from Littlebirdie
Clear gesso and stamp - Prima Marketing
diamond stamps - Mudra
Chipboard - Scrapnic decorative chipboard





                                    












hope you guys like and find it inspiring
thanks for stopping by
do leave your comment below i'd love to hear from you guys..

xoxo
priya


I would like to enter my project in following challenge
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2018/07/cfc-203-heat-embossing.html



No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...