Sunday 19 August 2018

MIXEDMEDIA LAYOUT-LOVE IS A PROMISE

Hello everyone;
hope you all doing well; today I m back with another mixed media layout..
hope you all like it..


 "LOVE IS A PROMISE "
This world has need of love. Yesterday, today and forever..
My layout is all about love,  love has no YESTERDAY or Tomorrow ; it is ever new..
True love  is a spontaneous welling up of joy in you :)

here is glimpse of my project :-









Thank you so much for stopping by :)
love
priya


I would like to enter my project in following challenge :-

I m really inspired with the dark colours of background and letter concept..

I love creating vintage style project...










No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...