Sunday 24 September 2017

MIX-MEDIA ALBUM

Hello friends,
Today I have a project to share with you which is a mix-media album,
this time I really wanted to make something which I had never created before,
so picked '' Rainbow Crafty Kari'' colour Platte ( on going blog challenge)  for my inspiration.
and also ''Papericious'' chipboard as the theme of my album.
Here is my mix-media project :-











I have stamped with these chippes also just to give a shadow look in my project..and then used embossing powder on them..
here is picture how they look:-







I hope you guys like my share do leave your comment below ...i'd love to hear from you guyss
thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo

supplies used :-
Papericious theme chippies


Papericious patten chipboard


Itsy-bitsy stencils


Papericious modelling paste


 Embossing powder


here I m submitting my project in papericious September challenge
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2017/09/papericious-september-challenge.html



and also

in Ranibowcraftkari mood board challenge;-


https://rainbowcraftykari.blogspot.in/2017/09/rcs-challenge-5-mood-board.html


















































































No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...