Tuesday 30 January 2018

My journey-mixed media dairy

                                            MIXED MEDIA DAIRY
hello creative people, priya here today I want to share with you my new mixed media project with you all..
have a look..



here I m sharing step by step process how I did this..
step 1 :-
 I took a plain dairy and did stencil work with modelling paste on cover..


step 2 :-
lets dry it for sometime or use heat gun for fast process
then I covered whole cover with black gesso..
step 3 :-
now its time to play with colours
so I used silver and bronze metallic paint on base  and gave some layers of green acrylic...



 step 4 :-
added flowers , metal embellishments from my stash to give it a further layered look,
and then gave some splashes of ink and acrylic paint..


here are some more pictures of the final project..



I hope you guys like my share
thanks for stopping by :)
xoxo




No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...