Thursday 25 January 2018

YOU AND ME

Hello beautiful people

hope you are in good health,
priya here and i'm back with my new project..
I made this project on canvas and given name to it "YOU AND ME''
so here comes the project..



some closer :-
 










I made this project using lots of different different  products,
product used :-
chalk paints , color splash, flower embellishments from itsy-bitsy
Sentiment and doily from prima marketing
sequence from papericious
hope this information helps you.

I hope you guys like this share
thanks
xoxo
priya




                                                              


No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...