Monday 23 July 2018

MIXED MEDIA CAS CANVAS- BEACH VIBES

                                                        CAS style CANVAS- BEACH VIBES


                                                           Hello everyone,
 Good morning, hope you all doing well;
I m back with another layout for some blog challenges..


here is glimps of my canvas :-




MORE THAN WORDS : JULY CHALLENGE
I  inspired by the theme of moodborad so I have used  theme colors and seashell in my project..




MIXED MEDIA ART : JULY CHALLENGE


I m inspired with the gorgeous moodboard with seashell and color..








And
Lindysgang july-challenge-is-in-da-house/






Lindy's starburst-
Shabby-turbine-teal
Bling-y-blonde
Time-travel-teal








I hope you guys like it
thanks for watching
xoxo







No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...