Sunday 29 July 2018

SIMPLE AND QUICK CARDS

Hello everyone!
i m sharing today 2 cards using mudra stamps..
let's see my cards,
 
both the cards has very simple technique ..
card 1 -

In my first card i have stamped on black card stock with happy birthday and Mogra layers stamp and heat embossed them using golden embossing powder..and then added some golden sequins.
card 2 -

  • I have started with watercolor then i stamped using mudra's Barbed wires stamp and heat embossed it with golden embossing powder..
  • then i adhered the prima flowers, sentiment and thread on my card
  •  then splatters black colors on my card.. and my card is ready..
i hope you like it and find in interesting.
do leave some love..i love to hear from you..
thank you
xoxo

linking it to



No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...