Sunday 29 July 2018

RELEX ! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Hello everyone,
hope you all doing well,
 Sharing my tag ‘ Relex!! Life is beautiful’ which I designed for Lindy’s ongoing blog challenge!!
Here is my glimps of my tag :-




      




I hope you guys like it and find it interesting!!
Thanks for watching!!
Xoxo

List of supplies:-
Lindy’s
shabby-turbine-teal

bling-y-blonde
Linking this to :-
LINDY’S July-challenge


I m very much inspired with colours of mood board and the concept "TELL YOUR STORY"

for my story I took an amazing picture as my focus ,which is so expressive
life is filled with tragedy , and with long patches of struggle and with , I think , beautiful bursts of joy and accomplishment..
we can paint it the way we want...just see the positive side and you will find all the beautiful to way live ..




No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...