Monday 26 November 2018

MIXED MEDIA - YOU GIVE ME THE FEELS

Hello friends,
hope you all doing well
today I have a mixed media project to share with you " You Give Me The Feels "
I hope you all like it .
Here is glimpse of my project :















some closer













Actually it was a pan stand and I altered it ..you can also use it as mixed media pen stand or a flower pot..
I'm very happy with the results
I hope you also like it and find it interesting,
thank you for watching
xoxo


I would like to enter my project in following challenge


   I m really inspired with colours of moodboard  and specially the with the heart ...

I have used chipboards from expression craft Birds-and-branches and Beehive ( honeycomb )





No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...