Tuesday 11 December 2018

Decoupage trays | Papericious DT Project

Hello Papericious fan ,

Today I am on Papericious blog to share my decoupage project with you using Papericious new flora season decoupage collection..
I am trying decoupage for the first time and all thanks to Papericious team for giving me this opportunity..
you can check
Here is enjoy
I have made this set of tray just using one decoupage paper.. isn't it amazing ?
I  used crackle medium and also did some stencilling on my tray
 and sealed them with varnish.
further, I rolled some jute twine around the grips to give it rustic look..
list of supplies

that's all from me today !!
I hope you guys like it
thanks for stopping by !!


No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...