Monday 8 January 2018

mix media box

                              Mix-media box
                              Hello people 
   Hope you all are in good health
  Priya this side and today I have a mix media box to share with You , which is easy to make yet very elegant ..


                                 Mix-media altered box


 




I would like to share step by step tutorial :-
step 1
I took a mdf wooden box and a gave a coat of gesso and light uneven coat of pink acrylic color


                          
step 2
then i gave a thin coat of crackle medium ,let it dry for 20-30 minute or use heat gun for quick dry  and then colored it with black acrylic..
                                        
how beautiful this crackle medium works..
here is some close ups -


                             


step 3




next I settled all metal charms on the box and here is final look..




Hope you guys like my share
do leave your comments below i'd love to here from you guys..
thanks
xoxo








No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...