Sunday 8 July 2018

MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT- ESCAPE THE SUMMER HEAT

                                                            Hello everyone,
Priya here, hope you all doing well..
today I m up with a beautiful mixed media project ..B.E.A.C.H (Best Escape Anyone Can have )
which I made for ongoing challenge by Morethanwordschallenge and Mixed media Place.
I created this layout with using beautiful colours of the challenge moodboard..
here is some glimpse of the project :-














hope you guys like it
thanks for stopping by
love
priya


I would also like to participate in SCRAP N PIECES ongoing blog challenge..
http://scrapsnpiecesgr.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge-beach-is-my-happy-place.html

No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...