Thursday 24 May 2018

SO TOTALLY YOU

Hello everyone,
Am here today with a CAS style mixed media card ..
something out of my comfort zone..
I m not much into card making ..tried it for first time and see how beautiful it turned out :)
here is some images of my card :-


















instruction :-
  •  took a white cardstock size 4*6 and gave some colour effect using metallic paints from itsy-bitsy
  • then I took a diamond stamp from Mudra and stamped it in centr of my card and spread black glitter powder on it .
  • To embellish the card I have used mudra chipzeb and flowers from littlebirdie
  • I have added sentiment on corner using metal emblishment
  • lastly for base I took a paper from craftangle and paste my card on it


I hope you guys like it and find it intresting!!
thank you
xoxo
priya






I would like to enter my card on Mudra ongoing challenge #21


http://mudracraftstamps.blogspot.in/2018/05/mudra-challenge-21.html

and
and
and
inspired with colours and flowers




No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...