Wednesday 30 May 2018

MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT - SWEET MEMORIES

 hello creative people;
hope you all doing well, today I m up with a mixed media layout "SWEET MEMORIES "
''A moment lasts all of a second, but the memories lives on forever''
so here is my mixed media layout...










I hope you guys find it interesting..
thank you for stopping by us
do leave your comment below I'd love to hear from you
thank you
xoxo
priya


I would like to enter my project in following challenge..
MUDRA CHALLENGE #21


 More than words challenge
inspired with the frames and memories word..so the title of my layout is sweet memories..

No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...