Monday 26 March 2018

Mixed Media - Name plate

                                                           Hello and welcome here !
sharing a mixed media name plate today. This name plate is perfect for a house or café..
I totally love the outcome with one step crackle medium..it gave so good texture to my name plate..
here is images of my project :-







supplies used :-
chalk paint from itsy-bitsy
2 in 1 mixed media paste from itsy-bitsy
crackle medium from itsy-bitsy
mdf letters from itsy-bitsy
stencil from craftangle  (craftadda)
Thank you so much for visiting us
hope you guys like my share
do leave your comment below I'd love to here from you
have a crafty day
priya
xoxo



No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...