Tuesday 31 July 2018

FLORAL CAS LAYOUT - BLOOM IN LOVE

BLOOM IN LOVE

Hello everyone,
hope you all doing well,
I m back with another layout, ''Bloom in love''
very quick and simple.. I have created a step-by-step pictorial for my layout :) so lets get started ! 
I have designed this layout for  mudra's challenge STRETCH YOUR STAMP




here is glimpse of my layout :
Step by step instructions :-
  • for this layout I have used mudra's LINEN BLOOM stamp set.. and stamped this flowers on card stock using black ink.




  • then sprayed some of area as a focus of my layout using lindy's spray..


  •  Then stamped some flowers on white card stock and fussy cut them.


and then layered everything and adhered them using double tape and glue.. and my layout is ready..







hope you guys like it and find it interesting
thanks for stopping by
xoxo
priya
 
linking this to
ART PLAY GROUND CHALLENGE-TELL-YOUR-STORY


 I m really inspired with colour palette of bright sunny yellow , green and soft blues..
my layout is all about ''bloom in love ''
if beautiful flowers can bloom even in dirty water, you too can blossom in ugly situations.. just never loose hopes and enjoy each moment to fullest..


Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...