Friday 20 July 2018

MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT- SUN SHINE

Hello everyone,
hope you all doing well,
today I have a mixed media layout to share with you which I created for Lindy's  july challenge.

I m really enjoying creating all these mixed media projects ..

here is glimps of my project :-










I hope you liked my creation , thank you for stopping by
xoxo


supplies used :-
Linking this to :-






I really inspired with the theme of the sun..





Artplayground Challenge---TELL-YOUR-STORY
I m very much inspired with the colors scheme of moodboard..
For the story.. I can say my picture is enough expressive to tell the behind story..
I LOVE THE BEACHES , AND I LOVE THE SUNSHINE





No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...