Saturday 24 November 2018

THANK YOU CARD

Hello friends
today I'm back with a thank you card ..card making is something new to me ..but I want to explore everything like everything..so I tried my hands on this thank you card and I just love the way it comes out..
some closer





  • Take a piece of card stock and stencil
  • Attach the stencil to the panel with washi tape and blend ink through it
  • clean the stencil and flip it. and apply another color ink on it.
  • Trim the panel and adhere it to base card
  • then stamped a floral stamp by mudra on another cardstock and water coloured it ..
  • then I have used thank you die on my card stock and used the rest part of stamped image for my card...and adhere it to my base using double tape and colored the corner with watercolour .
  • lastly used a sentiment beautiful by mudra.
and that's all , my card is ready..
I hope you like it and find it inspirational
thank you for stopping by
xoxo
priya
I'm adding my card in following challenge :










No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...